National 4-H Council
Good storytelling is an art. It requires structure, vision, and creativity to create engaging content that keeps our audience in mind and connects them to our mission and brand. Council seeks a dynamic individual passionate about creating remarkable stories, tapping into culture, the audience zeitgeist, and our mission to serve as Digital Content Producer. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in developing content designed to delight and resonate with our audience across all our consumer touch points, including social media, e-mail, and online. This individual will serve as the voice of the consumer and understand how content marketing drives business goals. This position will work cross-functionally with subject matter experts, digital team members, creative, public relations, and fundraising teams.
In response to COVID 19, all positions are currently temporarily remote.
You are a creator! Developing engaging short-form video, social media stories, blogs, advertising, and compelling copy tailored to our digital channels and target audience is not a challenge for you. As the Digital Content Producer, you’ll work cross-functionally to lead the development of content for digital and social media channels. Responsibilities include:
Content Development and Production Duties
- Identify actionable audience insights that guide content development. Maintain a “consumer-focused” mindset.
- Create multi-media content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and provides information across a wide variety of digital and social media platforms, including but not limited to online video, social media stories and posts, online infographics, digital ads, emails, and blog posts.
- Develop, edit, and publish content for Council social media posts/campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok), email campaigns, blog, podcasts, and online infographics.
Content Optimization, Analytics and Compliance Duties
- Utilize SEO and content development knowledge to create digital content that helps users discover 4-H via search engines and showcases our organization as a leader in youth development & culture.
- Ensure content deliverables are ADA compliant. Monitor and optimize content while in-market ensuring it meets business goals.
- Provide weekly reports and analysis on content performance across channels, formats, and mediums. Establish a data-driven approach to inform and build content to increase awareness and engagement.
- Coordinate and create content development best practices, strategies, and creative standards for digital and social media channels.
- Regularly communicate performance against objectives to the organization. Analyze post-publication metrics to update standard practices and evaluate content performance.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors and/or Professional Degree in interactive media design, marketing, communications, digital marketing, digital media, digital communications, journalism, advertising, photography, or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience in content creation for digital platforms, such as websites, mobile, social media, and other digital media. Prior digital agency and editorial experience are a plus. Serve as a creative storyteller within Council’s brand standards.
- Proven iterative digital publishing experience across the full content life cycle – plan, produce, release, test, and optimize. Solid background testing content that drives acquisition and revenue.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of creative platforms (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Spark Video, Premiere Rush, Canva).
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of Content Management Systems. WordPress a plus.
- Solid knowledge of modern media, SEO principles and methodologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, WeChat, and types of content that guarantee success and relevance within those platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytical packages and current and future digital content trends across platforms.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and maintain a proactive, strategic, results-oriented approach within fast-paced environments.
- Strong record of developing and executing successful large-scale content campaigns with measurable results.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and collaborative working style – ability to inspire, motivate and lead cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
Travel may be necessary, up to 5% of the time. Would require travel by air, car, or rail.
Position typically has the following Career Ladder:
- Senior Content Producer / Senior Social Media Manager
- Senior Interactive Producer / Digital Marketing Director
- Director, Web and Digital Operations
- Senior Director, Web and Digital Operations / Senior Director, Digital Marketing
- VP, Web and Digital Operations / VP Multi-Channel Marketing & Media
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.