IMMEDIATE OPENING – GIVEWORX SALES EXECUTIVE
Do you thrive on and enjoy building relationship-based opportunities?
Would you describe yourself as assertive, confident, and focused on not just achieving, but overachieving?
Does social impact, ESG and the ability to improve social and business impact resonate with you?
Are motivated by making a difference, helping clients achieve better results and the desire to be part of building the next phase of an innovative, mission driven software company.
If so, we have a great opportunity with a rapid growth startup in the social impact space. GiveWorx is looking for a sales professional to execute on the company’s aggressive growth goals and follow up on the plethora of leads generated.
Built by Fintech experts, GiveWorx is a cutting-edge technology company dedicated to creating innovative software solutions to support social impact partnerships. GiveWorx offers a suite of digital giving tools for nonprofits and businesses to engage customers, employees, and communities!
- Our Sales Account Executive (AE) position is a significant opportunity for an entrepreneurial self-starter. This role is focused on new business.
- The AE will be responsible for driving sales of the GiveWorx suite of technology solutions within the Nonprofit, Financial Institution and e-Commerce verticals.
- The AE will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, management, and evaluation.
- This is a quota-carrying sales position in which closing sales is the key to success.
- The Account Executive is committed to uncovering and demonstrating the value propositions of our products and services for every unique qualified lead.
- Generate pipeline of prospective customers that lead to closed revenue and quota attainment.
- Partner with internal resources to drive additional value and expertise.
- Continuously update and maintain active deals within CRM for pipeline management, daily activity tracking and forecasting.
- Serve as prospective clients’ main point of contact and work with other departments as needed to provide answers and service.
- Articulate new product features and service offerings. Build and deliver presentations, product demonstrations and provide full sales lifecycle support to prospective customers.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer experience.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- SaaS sales experience.
- Metrics-driven sales hunter with a high sense of urgency.
- Proven success in creating effective sales strategies to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Experienced in building a business case and delivering a return on investment.
- Achieved and surpassed aggressive sales targets including experience with an annual quota.
- Is driven, focused, and willing to do whatever it takes to generate new conversations and open new doors.
- Must be an exceptional listener, have demonstrable consultative / value-based selling experience.
- Invested in the opportunity and committed to learn more about the social impact industry.
- Can self-manage and has ability to independently build and manage a pipeline, but also responds well to constructive coaching and feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience.
Application: To apply, please send your application materials to email@example.com with the line “Sales Executive – Your Name”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org