Better SIght, Better Life
Essilor Vision Foundation help the millions of kids in the U.S. who can not see clearly. We strive to give children a brighter future by helping them see the world more clearly. Our programs focus on overcoming the barriers of vision care so fewer children slip through the cracks. We partner with communities to provide vision screenings, vision exams and eyeglasses to underserved children at no cost to their families. We also work to educate parents and communities about the importance of vision and the role it plays in literacy, society and the economy. Since 2007, the Essilor Vision Foundation has provided more than 500,000 pairs of eyeglasses to individuals in need.
The position of Manager, Corporate Partnerships reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and is responsible for managing cause marketing programs with corporate partners. The ability to grow new corporate accounts, manage contracts, oversee account activities and associated marketing strategies are critical to the success of the position. This position will assist with cultivating, managing and growing relationships with annual revenue responsibility. As a member of the team, this position will be a key contributor to the organization’s cause marketing/fundraising initiatives.
• Cultivate, manage and grow relationships with corporate partners to generate impressions and annual revenue.
• Develop and execute fundraising initiatives (s) which maximize partnerships through U.S. activities including cause marketing, sponsorship, customer fundraising, employee engagement, and any additional corporate initiatives.
• Establish an annual business plan for accounts, including budget, contract of deliverables, project timelines, marketing tactics, and proposed metrics/revenue goals.
• Develop compelling presentations and proposals to generate new leads.
• Serve as primary contact with partners, coordinating all internal and external marketing resources to ensure the programs are executed and partners’ objectives are met.
• Build relationships with key corporate contacts across a variety of functions to help advance EVF’s nonprofits brand and messaging of vision as a cause.
• Create innovative ideas to generate additional revenue and add value to corporate partners.
• Negotiate legal agreement terms and contracts.
• Analyze and track the performance of corporate partner initiatives including ROI and customer satisfaction.
• Work with internal teams to develop partnership recognition and activation of partnerships.
Core Competencies and Skills:
• Proven ability to generate revenue; creative thinker with the ability to identify and pursue new accounts.
• Ability to build relationships with individuals with diverse personalities and styles and at different levels of seniority.
• Experience with integrated marketing programs (digital/social media, PR, marketing collateral, etc.) targeted at different consumer and corporate audiences.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize working under multiple deadlines.
• Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to effectively collect, analyze, organize and present information.
• Excellent negotiation skills, able to build consensus and find creative solutions.
• Strong written and oral communications skills including the ability to effectively articulate the foundation’s mission and goals.
• Must be a self-starter able to work in both a team and independent environment.
• Working mastery of programs including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years’ experience in cause marketing, corporate/cause partnerships and/or brand marketing.
• Experience in account management, fundraising and project management in the nonprofit /for-profit sector.
• Some travel required: Min 20%
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.