Website Breakthru Beverage Group
The Director of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) leads Breakthru’s CSR, volunteerism and philanthropic efforts. This new role requires full development of CSR Strategy to create social and business value for BBG. In collaboration with the Director Diversity Equity & Inclusion, key Business Leaders and NextGen members (ownership families) fully develop the CSR agenda in line with Breakthru’s Mission, Vision, Values, and the CSR Strategic Pillars. The Director works to align and integrate CSR programs enterprise wide with associates, customers, and suppliers through a holistic and strategic prioritization framework. The Director collaborates with Corporate Communications and local market teams to develop and implement a holistic communication platform for CSR activity.
- Further develop and enhance the CSR Agenda in partnership with key Business Leaders responsible for the four CSR Pillars of Alcohol Responsibility, Environmental Sustainability, Our People, and Our Communities.
- Develop a CSR scorecard to measure progress of Breakthru’s efforts from a local, regional, and corporate perspective.
- Ensure efficient resources are allocated to CSR efforts and used responsibly to create social and business value for BBG, including actively overseeing corporate philanthropy activity.
- Critically evaluates causes & organizations to develop guidelines for effective philanthropy at local and corporate level. Identifies and owns key strategic CSR partnerships including the identification of opportunities to partner with suppliers and customers to further CSR goals.
- Create and manage communications related to CSR’s vision and BBG’s leadership commitment companywide in partnership with Corporate Communications.
- Develop and execute CSR initiatives involving BBG executives including coordinating placement of executives on non-profit boards aligned with CSR strategy.
- Facilitate and ensure Environmental Stewardship with Operations Leadership, by evaluating and supporting the Company’s commitment to going ‘Green’.
- In partnership with the SVP Government Affairs and BBG’s Commercial and Compliance Teams, assist in the development of a comprehensive strategy for a policy on alcohol responsibility, including developing a strategic alcohol policy agenda that further positions Breakthru as the leading beverage alcohol company among suppliers, customers, consumers, policy makers, and current and potential associates.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of four years of direct CSR experience.
- Demonstrated success with cultivating, building and sustaining corporate CSR programs, and meeting CSR goals.
- Demonstrated experience building partnerships with C-suite executives internally and externally. Board experience preferred.
- Beverage alcohol industry CSR or related experience.
- Excellent and effective communication skills, including presentation, verbal, and written.
- Strong collaborative mindset and the ability to manage multiple projects to address the needs of multiple stakeholder groups.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with associates, customers, suppliers, and regulatory officials.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and related software.
To apply for this job please visit careers-breakthrubev.icims.com.