Website Habitat for Humanity International
At Habitat for Humanity International, HFHI, our national direct marketing program is going through significant growth and transformation, and we are hiring five new team members! Do you love crossing the intersection between various direct marketing channels? Are you an incredible and tenacious project manager who thrives on new challenges and seeing projects through to completion? Does innovation and having a national impact for years to come appeal to you?
For over 30 years, Habitat’s direct marketing program has had a national fundraising footprint. With the program’s long-term success, we now have the opportunity to re-imagine fundraising. The direct marketing team’s work is evolving in an exciting way, and we need your expertise to make it happen. We are developing an omni-channel, more digitally-focused approach to the way we raise funds to support the mission, and are also changing the way we raise funds in collaboration with our 1,100 affiliates across the US. The right candidate will join a team of talented and passionate professionals who are reshaping the future of Habitat’s direct marketing and fundraising!
This position is based in our headquarters in downtown Atlanta, GA and may be eligible to work remotely part-time.
About the Role:
We are seeking to hire an experienced Digital Fundraising Projects Manager. Reporting to the Director, Digital Fundraising this role is a two-year position responsible for supporting the digital fundraising group. The Manager will work with the team to generate primarily unrestricted revenue in multiple digital and integrated channels – email, website revenue, search engine marketing, social media.
This position will focus on project management, campaign production, creative/content management and processes and reporting. Collaborative affiliate and integrated (offline/online) campaigns are a critical part of the program. The Digital Fundraising Projects Manager will also support expansion into new fundraising channels (i.e. face-to-face, connected TV, direct response TV, mid-level, etc.). Other responsibilities include streamlining creative and production, ensuring quality control, campaign reporting and analysis, developing business processes, and managing audience segmentation, contributing to relevant technical projects.
– Manage and track multiple fundraising projects using project management tools (30%)
– Assist with production of digital fundraising campaigns and efforts (national and affiliate), including SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for the national and affiliate programs (40%)
– Report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and for national, affiliate and integrated efforts (10%)
– Explore new and creative campaign strategies (10%)
– Collaborate with internal teams, vendors, and partners to develop mutually beneficial campaigns and efforts (10%)
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5+ years experience with digital fundraising or digital marketing
– Experience creating reports
– Exceptional communication and relationship building skills, including the ability to write and speak clearly and effectively, with excellent listening skills
– Strong technology skills and experience that ideally includes an understanding of large-scale database management, nonprofit constituent relationship management systems, and web-application development processes
– Excellent project management skills
– Microsoft Office Suite experience (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint) required
Active support of HFHI values and commitments:
– Humility – We are part of something bigger than ourselves
– Courage – We do what’s right, even when it is difficult or unpopular
– Accountability – We take personal responsibility for Habitat’s mission
– Safeguarding — HFHI requires that all employees take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work. Managers at all levels have responsibilities to support and develop systems that create and maintain an environment that prevents harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, safeguards the rights of beneficiaries and community members (especially children), and promotes the implementation of Habitat for Humanity’s code of conduct.
– Project Management Certification
– Programming, coding and design skills a bonus
About Habitat for Humanity:
Habitat for Humanity, founded in 1976, is a global, Christian-based nonprofit organization that grew out of an intentionally multi-racial community in rural Georgia. Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat brings together people of all faiths and people of no faith to build homes, communities and hope. Working alongside each other, we help families and individuals build and improve places to call home and achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build better lives for themselves. Habitat seeks individuals who have a willingness to affirm these principles and values.
At Habitat for Humanity International, we embrace a history rooted in creating equity and take our mission seriously by courageously committing to a culture and workplace where all staff feel safe, welcome, visible, respected, supported and valued. As an equal opportunity employer, we realize that our success depends upon building an inclusive workforce of diverse perspectives and encourage people of varied races, ethnicities, national origins, tribes, religions, ages, gender identities and expressions, genders, sexual orientations, marital statuses, disabilities, veteran/reserve national guard statuses, socio-economic statuses, thinking and communication styles to work with us.
We also require that all staff take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities (especially children), and all those with whom we work. In line with the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse, all staff must pass a thorough background screening and will be held accountable to upholding our policies around ethical behavior, including safeguarding and whistleblowing.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.