The Corporate Network Manager reports directly to the Director of Member Services, and is focused on servicing the needs of the company’s corporate members. Primary functions include member marketing and engagement to Catalist’s corporate members, while supporting the new business team in growing the Corporate Network through new member acquisition strategies. This position is expected to successfully promote thorough and superior support of Catalist’s Corporate Members in order to achieve department growth and member satisfaction targets. As needed, this position will be responsible for facilitating communications to/from members, user experience and the execution of all corporate member benefits included within an annual member subscription.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead ongoing corporate membership engagement strategies for greater product adoption, including but not limited to engaging Catalist’s existing corporate network to:
o use their Catalist dashboard more frequently
o interact with and communicate with other Catalist members, as appropriate o learn about Catalist’s latest research
o participate in Catalist thought leadership opportunities and events, working with the Catalist Corporate Business Development team for updates
• Review the status of current corporate members, and manage membership usage, phases and success.
• Spearhead member acquisition of Catalist’s free corporate network through pre-defined marketing and acquisition strategies.
• Contribute to workflow efficiencies and ensure department’s excellent customer service.
• Generate weekly member management reports.
• Problem solve with other departments and work with other departments to ensure maximum member satisfaction.
• Perform additional duties as assigned and work with other managers, directors, executives, and departments as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree required. Successful track record with member or client engagement, product adoption, social impact, account management. Some experience with email marketing and member recruitment. 3-5 years of work experience.
Microsoft Office Suite experience. Good understanding of the organization’s strategic goals and objectives. Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Strong documentation skills. Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail. Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities. Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Ability to follow and provide clear oral and written instructions. Ability to work independently with general instruction. Must present a professional, business-like appearance and manner. Must maintain confidentiality. Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
Details & Compensation
This position is a full-time (40 hours/week), annual position starting as early as December 1, 2018. Compensation is competitive Candidate would ideally live in, or be willing to live in Austin, TX (Catalist’s Headquarters)
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements ASAP to:
Melanie Newell, Chief of Staff, Catalist at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org