The Corporate Relations Specialist will work with, and under the supervision of, the Director, Corporate Partnerships, with responsibilities for cultivating strong relationships with existing workplace partners, seeking new sources of support from companies, and supporting the cause partnerships team, while maintaining the organization mission and vision.
- Treat people around you with Kindness and Compassion, build trust by demonstrating authenticity and following through on your commitments, prioritize your well-being like you do our mission, and work to build strong relationships with your colleagues by participating in communication loops to share and receive honest feedback. You are responsible and accountable for the culture you add to your team dynamic
- Respond to incoming inquiries and manage inbox for corporate relations, vet partner inquiries, update pipeline, and help distribute requests to new business team
- Serve as primary contact for all workplace giving relationships
- Manage all incoming inquiries and admin functions related to workplace giving including payroll deductions, corporate volunteering, or onsite engagement
- Track program goals and metrics, document milestones, review revenue goals and share information with supervisor
- Manage matching gifts program, including building awareness of, overseeing platform for matched gifts, and working with DevOps/Matching Gifts
- Design and implement stewardship strategy for partners to maximize revenue growth, meet goals, and engage constituents (leadership, employees, consumers) in our mission.
- Remain abreast of all current fundraising regulations to protect BFAS. Work internally with legal to develop terms and agreements for partners. Evaluate partnerships to be compliant with organization’s ethical standards, and in good faith support of our mission
- Collaborate with other development areas to identify cross-promotional opportunities. Share information on partnership good news with colleagues on internal communication platforms. Curate partner-related content for BFAS channels such as: email, social media, blog, website, impact report, and newsletter
- Elevate the image of Best Friends in the eyes of consumers, donors, potential adopters, volunteers, and the general public via access to audiences of our major brand partners. Incorporate the Best Friends brand into marketing campaigns designed by corporate partners to reach larger masses and provide opportunities for partners to share vital lifesaving messages and impact statements
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Best Friends Animal Society. Best Friends Animal Society is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or domestic partner status.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.