National non-profit animal welfare organization
The Corporate Partnerships Strategist is responsible for developing cause partnerships that raise significant revenue and brand visibility for Best Friends and engage new audiences in our mission. This role works collaboratively with colleagues to build a diverse portfolio of for-profit partners.
- Treat people around you with Kindness and Compassion, build trust by demonstrating authenticity and following through on your commitments, prioritize your well-being like you do our mission, and work to build strong relationships with your colleagues by participating in communication loops to share and receive honest feedback. You are responsible and accountable for the culture you add to your team dynamic
- Respond to incoming inquiries and proactively reach out to prospects to secure partnerships with national brands to raise revenue, engage new audiences and increase brand exposure of Best Friends.
- Contribute to team revenue goal, while building a well-balanced portfolio of partners with values ranging from $25k-$1M+
- Provide employee engagement opportunities to partners and prospects, and encourage diversification of giving by promoting workplace giving
- Attend and participate in networking activities and events to cultivate new leads. Secure opportunities for brand visibility and showcase leadership/expertise (e.g. speaking engagements, webinars). Partner with senior leadership, Advisory Councils, Board of Directors to cultivate and solicit gifts
- Design and implement stewardship strategy for partners to maximize revenue growth, meet goals, and engage constituents (leadership, employees, consumers) in our mission. Create stewardship opportunities for partners, including reports, invitations, in person meetings, visibility opportunities, and access to employee engagement. Focus on partner retention
- Remain abreast of all current fundraising regulations to protect BFAS. Work internally with legal to develop terms and agreements for partners. Evaluate partnerships to be compliant with organization’s ethical standards, and in good faith support of our mission
- Collaborate with other development areas to identify cross-promotional opportunities. Share information on partnership good news with colleagues on internal communication platforms. Curate partner-related content for BFAS channels such as: email, social media, blog, website, impact report, and newsletter
- Elevate the image of Best Friends in the eyes of consumers, donors, potential adopters, volunteers, and the general public via access to audiences of our major brand partners. Incorporate the Best Friends brand into marketing campaigns designed by corporate partners to reach larger masses and provide opportunities for partners to share vital lifesaving messages and impact statements
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Best Friends Animal Society. Best Friends Animal Society is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or domestic partner status.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.