Free thanks to sponsorship by Salesforce.orgAccess Recording Now (Free)
Nearly a year into the Covid-19 pandemic, uncertainty about what the future holds continues to reign. Although the term is overused, organizations have and will continue to need to “pivot” to adapt their operations to be accessible to customers, employees, investors and other stakeholders.
In this webinar sponsored by Salesforce.org, we focus on a very specific pivot: the “purposeful pivot”. A business that redeploys assets to create societal good. A nonprofit moving with unprecedented speed to provide corporate partners with new solutions to new problems created by the pandemic.
Access the recording to take a deep dive behind the “purposeful pivots” of three impact-driven organizations to reveal their lessons learned including:
- Colgate’s Robert Goodfellow outlining how the soap manufacturer leveraged its scale and expertise (along with an idle fleet of dental vans) to get #safehands soap and other hygiene items to those in need.
- CARE International’s Chris Noble sharing the story of how the pandemic compelled the organization to reimagine their iconic CARE package originally deployed after World War II with the support of corporate partners like Mastercard and Johnson & Johnson.
- Subaru’s Amy Strawbridge detailing a variety of ‘purposeful pivots’ they’ve embraced ranging from recycling PPE with partner TerraCycle to providing meals to those in need alongside Feeding America as well as encouraging virtual pet adoption via cardboard cut-outs of adoptable dogs.
Moderated by Salesforce.org’s Devi Thomas, this webinar will not only provide you with a healthy dose of optimism and inspiration, you’ll also get tangible lessons learned about ways to re-think your own organization’s assets for good – even during a global pandemic.
You will learn:
- Best practices for forming new and unlikely alliances
- How to unite and engage employees by helping them be a part of a meaningful activity
- The importance of building flexibility into future strategy
You will also receive access to the “Purposeful Pivots” white paper.Access Recording Now (Free)