Free Thanks To Sponsorship by WizeHive (January 26 at 12:00 pm ET)Register Now! (Free)
CSR professionals know that the old adage “If you build it, they will come” almost always doesn’t hold true. Just because you create a purpose-focused social impact program doesn’t mean that your community will engage with it.
So, how do you connect with the community members and organizations that would most benefit from your programs? And how do you inspire your customers and employees through your program?
In this January 26 webinar, you will learn how the Tampa Bay Lightning have engaged their fans and team for 10+ years to help identify and celebrate the heroes in their community through the Lightning Community Hero program.
The program has celebrated 444 Heroes and awarded more than $23M to 585 nonprofits. Join Sarah Costello of the Tampa Bay Lightning and Kaylee Kolditz of WizeHive to discover an inside look at the program and the lessons the Lightning have learned along the way: how the team engages its fans, is expanding the program to include direct applications by nonprofits and how they include their players and coaches. We’ll also briefly highlight the technology that enables them to engage their community and manage the grant process.
You will learn:
- Ways to engage your community and employees in corporate philanthropy initiatives
- How to build excitement among a customer base for your community work
- How to evaluate and evolve a social impact program over time
- Lessons learned in managing a community grant program for 10+ years
- The benefits of the grant management technology