Free Thanks To Sponsorship by Rocket Social ImpactAccess Recording (Free)
Employee engagement is evolving—rapidly. Traditional employee engagement models rarely work these days.
The good news?
The strategy we call “Employee Activation” offers greater integration and innovation opportunities and there are success stories out there. In this recorded webinar, you’ll hear how companies and nonprofits alike are adapting new approaches that provide employees more opportunities, a larger voice and greater control.
Listen to Chase Wagner, Director of Corporate Communications at H&R Block, Kristin Clauson, Director of Corporate Partnerships at No Kid Hungry, and Rich Maiore, President of Rocket Social Impact, in an interactive discussion of the challenges and changes in employee engagement, what to expect for the future and how to set your organization up for success.
You will learn:
- Creative ways to reach and activate employees around CSR
- Eight employee activation trends that are on the rise worldwide
- New approaches and ideas for digital and limited in-person volunteerism
- Ways to leverage Employee Resource Groups for good
- How companies are integrating DEI & CSR around volunteerism