FREE thanks to sponsorship by For MomentumAccess Recording Now (FREE)!
What factors make for an outstanding cause marketing campaign? Earlier this year, For Momentum surveyed over 50 nonprofit partnership experts at top organizations across the U.S. on the foundational elements needed to develop outstanding cause marketing campaigns.
The data collected provides insights and perspectives on the elements that go into creating Best in Class Cause Campaigns from both corporate and nonprofit perspectives. In this webinar, Mollye Rhea, President and Founder of For Momentum, shares highlights of For Momentum’s Best in Class Cause Marketing Campaign report and hosts a robust panel discussion of experts’ reaction to the survey and how this data may help you pivot for increased success in today’s evolving partnership climate.
Panelists also share case studies of their award-winning work, bringing the data to life. Case studies and partnership experiences include:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America: Chad Royal-Pascoe, National Vice President, Corporate & Cause Partnerships
- Habitat for Humanity International: Allison Green, Director of Cause Marketing and Workplace Giving
- State Farm: Heather Paul, Public Affairs Specialist
- Gap Inc./Old Navy: Julie Luker, Director, Brand Engagement
You will learn:
- Campaign elements identified across Best in Class Cause Campaigns including activations, timing, budgets, collaboration and more
- Best practices for creating a Best in Class Cause Marketing Campaign – no matter the circumstances!
- Tips for success from expert practitioners leading EFG Halo award-winning cause campaigns