Free Thanks To Sponsorship by GiveWorxAccess Recording Now! (Free)
One of the silver linings to the pandemic is the willingness of an unprecedented number of retailers to raise money for good causes online. If you’re currently raising money at point of sale online (or aspire to), you’re going to want to listen to this FREE webinar sponsored by GiveWorx.
First, Asif Ramji, Chief Growth Officer at FIS (the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies) shares his vision for future growth and innovation in the payment processing space (and where your social good efforts fit in!)
Next, you’ll learn from online apparel retailer Proozy’s Kari Warwick about how their Gives Back program is leveraging their core values to accelerate their giving programs in support of the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital using a point-of-sale fundraising model in partnership with their customers.
Finally, Andrea Frieder, Director of Partnerships at GiveWorx shares best practices she’s learned by powering successful digital fundraising/eCommerce campaigns. In addition, Andrea discusses ways to round-out your complete digital omnichannel experience to include new industries and new technologies. Who should you partner with, what tools are available and how will you know which are the right fit for you?
You will learn:
- What smart payments are and what you need to know to prepare for the future of digital payments
- What digital fundraising solutions are available, and which are right for your business and/or charity partner?
- How you can tap into enhanced checkout experiences and turn insights into a competitive advantage
- How businesses can drive sales, increase the number of repeat shoppers AND keep customers happily engaged while supporting their nonprofit partners
- How to quickly execute the NEW point-of-sale campaign with immediate results
- What you can do to prepare for another massive Q3 & Q4 for eCommerce