In this episode of CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Chris Mann, National Vice President of Corporate Partnerships for City Year, about their corporate partnership program and its growth during Chris’ tenure.
On the show, Megan, Chris and Joe tackle these questions:
- Talk about the career path you took that led you to the vice president of corporate partnership’s position at City Year?
- Share an example of a major corporate partner of yours and how they became one.
- How do you identify corporate champions for your program?
- What do you think City Year does really well when it comes to corporate partnerships?
- City Year is well known for its corporate partnerships, but not for cause marketing. Why is that?
- How does City Year measure and communicate the impact of a partnership with participating companies?
- You’ve sat on the other side of the partnership table working for Reebok and New Balance. What did you learn on the brand side that informs your work with City Year?