In this episode of CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Jennifer Lindenauer, Chief Marketing Officer at Good Media Group about the 2017 merger between viral news and video site Upworthy with media and consulting company GOOD Worldwide. We get an update on the merger and their plans for 2018.
On the show, Megan, Jennifer and Joe discuss:
- What was the impetus behind the merger?
- How have things changed? What’s your role in the new Good Worldwide organization?
- From a content standpoint, where were the overlaps for GOOD and Upworthy? How has the merger helped expand your collective reach?
- What was the most challenging part of the merger in the first year?
- What are the biggest benefits you’ve seen from the merger?
- Can you give us an example of a typical client Good Worldwide works with?
- How does Good Worldwide collectively view the importance of social impact, both to consumers and to brands?
- Where do you see Good Worldwide’s greatest strengths, moving forward?
Good Media Group
Jennifer Lindenauer on Twitter