On this episode of CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Jennifer Herskind, Chief Marketing Officer for Smoothie King, about a new partnership with Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF), a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people with physical challenges lead active, healthy lifestyles.
The 900-store chain will be donating $150,000 through a 25 cent donation to CAF with the sale of every newly-branded Hydrate and Help bottle of spring water. The new bottles just became available at stores the day after Christmas!
On the show, Megan and Joe discuss:
- All about Smoothie King – how many stores and in what parts of the country?
- How the recently announced partnership with Challenged Athletes Foundation got started
- Whether this was the first cause promotion Smoothie King has been involved with
- Did all franchise locations participate?
- How the Hydrate and Help bottled water sales have gone so far
- How Smoothie King communicated the needs of CAF to customers and employees
- How else CAF and franchisees brought this partnership to life
- How this campaign helps build the Smoothie King business