In this episode of CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Donnica Hawes Saunders, Manager of Alcohol Policy & Government Affairs, Heineken USA about its Drink OR Drive campaign to change consumer behavior and promote responsible decision-making over the holidays.
Through January 3rd, Heineken is using the Evite digital invitation platform to encourage consumers to decide early on – at the point of RSVP – whether they will be drinking or driving at holiday events and celebrations. As part of the campaign, Evite users in 11 cities will also receive discounted Uber rides from Heineken.
On the show, Megan, Donnica and Joe discuss:
- How Heineken partnered with Evite to create a campaign called Drink OR Drive
- How this campaign came to life
- The big difference one small word can make: drink OR drive instead of drink AND drive
- What has learned through studies about why drivers drink and drive
- How this effort fits into Heineken’s overall Brewing a Better World platform
- Partnering with nonprofit organizations to execute this campaign
- What Heineken has learned so far?
- Consumer response to date
Heineken & Evite Drink OR Drive