This week on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe chat with Erich Marx, Director of Marketing, Nissan North America, about their participation in Habitat for Humanity’s new cause marketing platform Home is the Key.
This month, Nissan is aiming to raise $250,000 for Habitat by donating $1 for each time the hashtag #HomeistheKey is used online.
On the show, Megan, Erich and Joe discuss:
- How Nissan got started with Habitat for Humanity back in 2005.
- Nissan’s first impression of Habitat’s new cause marketing platform, Home is the Key.
- How Nissan is supporting Habitat in April with a hashtag fundraiser to raise $250,000. They are also doing a special build in Atlanta with Heisman Trophy winners.
- How Nissan is partnering with iHeartRadio to promote Home is the Key.
- How employees have participated in the partnership with Habitat.
- Key facts everyone should know about Habitat houses.
- How Nissan is the number one car among Millennials!