In this episode of Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to David Hessekiel, the founder and president of Cause Marketing Forum Inc., which recently changed its name to Engage for Good! This wide-ranging conversation includes the rebranding of the organization, the evolution of cause marketing and what we can look forward to in 2017.
On the Show, Megan, David and Joe discuss:
- Joe muses on a new illustrious title for David: “The Commodore of Cause Marketing.”
- David’s backstory: why did he start the Cause Marketing Forum?
- Why CMF is rebranding to Engage for Good.
- How cause marketing has evolved since the forum launched in 2003.
- How companies are becoming more cause-oriented instead of nonprofit-focused.
- Why companies will always need nonprofits.
- The history of the Halo Awards and how organizations can apply for a 2017 award.
- The future of cause. What will be the expectation of businesses when it comes to cause? How will the election impact cause marketing?
- When is the Engage for Good conference?
Engage for Good
David Hessekiel on Twitter
Good Works! Marketing and Corporate Initiatives that Build a Better World…and the Bottom Line
Engage for Good Conference
Apply for a 2017 Halo Award