Ever feel like you’re stuck doing ‘random acts of content’ in your cause marketing efforts?
If so, you’re not alone.
Consistently creating and distributing engaging content ranks as one of the greatest challenges in marketing today. However, having a written content strategy is one of the most effective ways of addressing this challenge.
In this dynamic and informative webinar you’ll learn the major differences between random acts of content and strategic content marketing, as well as an approach to creating a written content strategy that keeps your efforts focused and on track.
You Will Learn:
- To distinguish ‘true’ content marketing from content for marketing
- A methodical, repeatable, step-by-step approach for planning and ideating content for cause-focused, content marketing
- The role and function of a written content strategy and what the essential elements of that document should include
- A content strategy exercise which, when completed, will provide you and your team the basics for implementing your next content marketing initiative
You Will Receive:
- Unlimited access to the recorded version of this webinar (a great option if you’re not able to attend on the designated date and time)
- An opportunity to ask questions of the presenter (live attendees only)
- A download of the slide deck that accompanies this webinar