A highlight of this year’s Engage for Good conference was the premiere of the Charity Checkout Champions report by its creator Megan Strand followed by interviews with Albertsons Companies’ Christy Duncan Anderson, Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s Chad Royal-Pascoe and Dunkin’ Joy In Childhood Foundation’s Kari McHugh about critical learnings and best practices.
Check out this recording of this fascinating session for:
- The latest data from this year’s Charity Checkout Champions industry benchmarking survey
- The “secret sauce” to award-winning point-of-sale fundraising efforts from BGCA, Albertsons Companies and Dunkin’ Brands
- Common (but not commonly understood) challenges to point-of-sale fundraising efforts from both the corporate and nonprofit perspectives
- Best practices for employee engagement
- “Keeper” strategies from pandemic pivots