Are you looking for ways to ramp up your social impact strategies, break through the clutter and dispel consumer skepticism of shallow giving programs? Are you challenged with developing strategies to engage your employees and impress your C-suite? Are you curious about the recent Business Roundtable pledge by 180+ CEO’s to lead for the benefit of all stakeholders?
This is the webinar for you and your team!
This webinar will give you the tools you need to create authentic Purpose partnerships that make a lasting impact on your bottom line and in your communities, while aligning with your company’s overall mission.
For Momentum President & Founder, Mollye Rhea, shares case studies from her decades of experience in the cause marketing field along with industry examples that tap into current social responsibility and sustainability issues based on CSR research, social trends and industry regulations. At the end of this course, you’ll leave with actionable insights to develop the foundation for your partnership program in 2020 and beyond!
You will learn:
- Landscape trends driving today’s CSR practices and insights you need to leverage to capitalize on the social impact movement
- Research from a peer group of CSR decision-makers regarding benefits and timing they value and leverage most
- Tips for meaningful employee engagement strategies
- Legal guidelines to avoid missteps
- KPIs to guide measurement and reporting to enhance business value and impact