Growth has taken on a new form in the Age of You. As new dynamics emerge and change the shape of business by the minute, it demands new ways for organizations to harness and channel that change. But the world’s leading brands aren’t waiting for change to happen—they’re acting rather than reacting, growing rather than maintaining, and mastering Growth in a Changing World.
With so many directions to grow in, flexibility and adaptability are key. Businesses must be ready to change their trajectories along with people and markets: embracing emerging technologies, leaping engagement barriers, and rethinking their growth strategies—breaking things down to start them up again. To do this, organizations need to make brands the center of gravity. Brands are what connects businesses to people inside and out, creating real proximity by understanding what people want and what they believe in. Brands are what personalize technology so that it becomes a means for authentic engagement and unforgettable experiences. Brands are the constancy that accelerates business growth—moving at the speed of life, reflecting how people want to grow, growing along with them, and standing out in a shifting landscape
- Brands with a purpose set on improving our quality of life outperform the stock market by 120%.
- 70% of buying experiences are based on how customers feel they are being treated.
- 60% of millennials seek employers with a clear purpose.
- 66% of consumers claim to be willing to pay more for products from more socially responsible companies.
- 84% of executives believe an organization with a shared purpose will be more successful in transformation.
- 83% of companies that over-perform on revenue growth link everything they do to brand purpose, as opposed to only 31% of under performers.
- 82% of employees and executives have more confidence in companies with a strong sense of purpose.