There’s no denying that the pandemic will have a dramatic impact on retail establishments of every shape and size.
But what does that mean for the social impact programs that are so intertwined with the sector?
How can we leverage the “half delivery-half DIY” economy that’s sprouting up? What impact will “touchless” transactions have on point of sale fundraising programs?
We don’t have the answers but we’re confident that we can crowdsource some critical considerations and hopefully a few new ideas.
And that’s where you come in.
On August 27th at 4pm ET, you’re invited to join the Read With Purpose group’s first “Learning Club”. The first topic is The Future of Retail. There is no cost to participate.
Instead of reading a full book, we’ve gathered a variety of different articles and podcasts (and yes, even one book) for you to access at your convenience. Got other resources you’d like to share? Send them our way.
Interested? We hope so!
How To Join:
- Register to participate live via Zoom Meeting (best option because we’ll be able to see you!)
- Watch the live stream in the Read With Purpose Facebook group (you can still participate by commenting)
- Remarkable Retail: How to Win & Keep Customers in the Age of Digital Disruption [Book by Steve Dennis. Buy it locally if you can! 😃]
- Steve Dennis On The State of Retail And Shopping [Six Pixels of Separation Podcast, July 12, 2020]
- The Pandemic Will Change American Retail Forever [The Atlantic]
- How Social Values Are Impacting Consumer Behavior [National Retail Federation]
We hope to see you on the 27th!
Engage for Good