Coming into the seventh year of a successful partnership, family-owned burger chain White Castle and nonprofit Autism Speaks laid down a challenge for themselves: apply everything they’d learned over the years with the goal of reaching $700,000 during their annual point of sale fundraising effort.
During the month of April (Autism Awareness Month), the partners exceeded this ambitious goal and raised over $900,000, a 48% increase from the previous year. How did they accomplish this impressive jump? What were the the secret ingredients in this year’s effort? Join White Castle’s Jamie Richardson and Autism Speaks’ Tom Murphy to find out!
You Will Learn:
- The incentives and tools provided to general managers and customers to keep energy and excitement levels high
- How the campaign was kept top of mind for employees
- What creating a 110% club achieved for the partnership
- How tiered donation options helped the effort
- The unique way Regional Vice Presidents led the charge
- The innovative March Madness-style bracket used to engender friendly competition
- How the entire effort was kept simple and elegant
- Why fun is a critical element to this (and any point of sale) campaign
- How real-time sharing of results bolstered enthusiasm
You Will Receive:
- Unlimited access to the recorded version of this webinar (a great option if you’re not able to attend on the designated date and time)
- A download of the slide deck that accompanies this webinar