The 3rd Annual Corporate Social Responsibility Insights Survey was released in partnership with ACCP and Rocket Social Impact. This study focuses on the nature of the corporate social impact industry and looks into trends appearing across the field.
This study was open to all corporate social impact professionals; ACCP and Rocket Social Impact and reached out to over 2000 corporate social responsibility professionals and asked for participation from Director level or higher representative overseeing CSR at the company. One response per company was requested.
- 80% indicated company leadership demands of the CSR function have increased since 2021, representing a continued trend.
- Only 20% believe they have sufficient staff
- Only 25% believe they have sufficient budget
- In greatest demand are more integration with ESG (44%), more data on impact (39%), and more integration with DEI (36%).
- Only 33% consider their leadership’s understanding of CSR strategy to be high