Point of sale programs raise big bucks for good causes by tapping consumer generosity. The success of these campaigns has led to growing numbers of campaigns at cash registers across the country.
Are consumers growing wary of ‘charity checkout’ efforts?
Is there room for new players amidst the sea of long-standing nonprofit giants?
Join Good Scout Group’s Maureen Carlson and Cause Marketing Forum’s Megan Strand for an informative webinar that will highlight key findings of two important industry reports examining this tactic from a variety of angles.
You Will Learn:
- Trends revealed in examining the largest point of sale programs
- The impact of technology on a retailer’s point of sale campaign
- The most popular causes at point of sale
- Consumer preference on solicitation frequency, donation amounts, participation triggers and solicitation methods
- How point of sale programs impact brand recall and sentiment
- Consumer segments most receptive to these campaign
You Will Receive:
- Unlimited access to the recorded version of this webinar (a great option if you’re not able to attend on the designated date and time)
- A download of the slide deck that accompanies this webinar
About Your Instructors: