Even amidst a changing retail environment, companies are still raising big dollars for good causes at point of sale with the help of willing consumers. While point of sale fundraising may be ubiquitous, that doesn’t mean it’s easy! In this webinar, you’ll learn best practices from point of sale powerhouses Albertsons Companies Foundation and Ronald McDonald House Charities as they share how their point of sale fundraising has evolved and changed, where they still encounter challenges and the lessons learned they’ve gained over the years. Albertsons Companies won two Halo Awards this year for their Hunger Is point of sale effort, raising over $5.5 million. Ronald McDonald House Charities partners with McDonald’s to collect spare change year-round to a tune of over $28 million in 2016 alone.
You’ll also get access to the latest ‘America’s Charity Checkout Champions’ industry report sharing valuable trends and data on the largest point of sale fundraising programs in the U.S.Access Webinar Recording
You Will Learn:
- Communication tactics such as implementation guides, online toolkits and leadership presentations that help ensure a successful campaign
- The best ways to communicate impact to employees and customers
- The pros and cons of using Direct Store Delivery agencies to outsource campaign marketing materials
- The benefits and complexities of integrating an automated fundraising ask into the credit card terminal
- The most impactful ways to say, ‘thank you’ to employees and customers
- Which mobile (and other alternate) payments systems pose the biggest opportunities and challenges for point of sale fundraising
- Trends and data from the largest point of sale fundraising campaigns in the U.S.