It’s easy to say that every brand should have a purpose, but it’s not always clear what that purpose should be. Join us as Unilever’s Kathleen Dunlop shares the extraordinary behind-the-scenes story of the Vaseline Healing Project. It’s a program providing medical assistance to millions of refugees, disaster victims and poor people around the world while contributing to the health of this iconic 150 year old brand.
You will learn:
- How strategic insights can come from unexpected sources
- Lessons learned on brand positioning, the importance of focus, storytelling, partnering with an NGO and more
- How this initiative fits into Unilever’s overall Sustainable Living Plan
You will receive:
- Unlimited access to the recorded version of this webinar (a great option if you’re not able to attend on the designated date and time)
- A download of the slide deck that accompanies this webinar