Website Boys & Girls Clubs of America
Under the general supervision of the National Director, Account Relationships the Account Relationships Director manages assigned corporate and foundation accounts. This position has the responsibility for high-level interaction and strategic involvement with corporate and foundation decision makers and ensures successful, long-standing partnerships. In addition, this position builds relationships effectively internally and externally to ensure consistently strong project execution, coordination of internal and external resources, on target financial performance and satisfaction of contracted deliverables.
· In partnership with the National Director, Account Relationships, manage relationships with corporate and foundation partners of high strategic and financial value.
· Serve as internal account liaison to optimize quality of service, partner ROI, and customer satisfaction; primary post-sales contact who operates in close alignment with staff primary to ensure high renewal rates and in identifying new revenue opportunities to maximize partnerships.
· Facilitate creation of an annual business plan for accounts, including budget, contract deliverables, project timeline, marketing/event calendar, Club integration plan when applicable, and proposed metrics. Conduct ongoing analysis and track performance of partner initiatives.
· Oversee administration of applicable pass through grants, monitor financial performance and execution of contracted deliverables at the Club level.
· Support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales and integrate, where possible, with other organized BGCA marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, conferences and national events.
· Monitor and report on market and competitor activities of assigned accounts and proactively provide relevant reports and information to the Senior Director, Account Relationships.
· Attend (when needed) and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings to aid business development.
· Coordinate internal resources, consultants, volunteers and interns to complete contract deliverables.
· Plan and lead quarterly account review sessions to ensure spending is on target and deliverables are being met. Coordinate the development of formal performance reports for each assigned account at least annually.
· Primary contributor to the strategy development of both assigned accounts and associated programs.
· Serve as a contact for any account issues; accountable for ensuring resolution; prompt response to internal and external customer needs is paramount.
· Assist the primary RD sales staff with assigned accounts in meeting the annual fundraising goal; contribute, where possible, to meeting the annual fundraising goal.
Participate in national conferences and collaborations with strategic third parties which further BGCA’s mission.
Assist with other projects as required by the National Director, Account Strategy & Development.
Demonstrate BGCA mission driven I*CARE values and integrate these beliefs into our environment and ways of work.
Adhere to organizational policies and procedures as described in BGCA’s Employee Handbook, Ethics Policy and elsewhere.
No direct Reports. May monitor and coordinate the work of temporary employees and student interns
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field, or education/experience equivalency.
Minimum of five to eight years of experience managing complex relationships with corporations or strategic partners. Experience in managing cross-functional teams. Experience in sales, account management, budget management, program or project management in the nonprofit or for profit industry sector. Work experience in the Boys & Girls Club Movement (national or local Club) preferred.
Proficiency in prioritizing tasks; ability to think strategically; demonstrated high skills in persuasion and influence; demonstrated high standards of ethics and integrity; project and time management skills; impeccable verbal and written presentation skills; solid business acumen; analytically-minded with a strong attention to detail; able to interact and build relationships with all levels of management, including C-level; pronounced problem resolution skills and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office. Proficient with Insight and Common Ground. Must be a self-starter able to work in both a team and independent environment.
Normal Office Environment
Travel estimated at up to 20% (can be up to 4-6 days or more in a given month, including weekends – depending upon scheduling requirements).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com