Today on CauseTalk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Clark Sweat, Chief Revenue Officer at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMN Hospitals) about their incredible success with checkout charity.
On the show, Megan, Clark and Joe discuss:
- CMN Hopsital’s continued success with checkout charity. The average tenure of a CMN Hospitals partner is 20 years!
- How CMN Hospitals keeps its checkout charity programs fresh and raising lots and lots of money.
- The future of checkout charity and fundraising for CMN Hospitals.
- The struggles of big box retailers and how that will impact fundraising.
- The challenge of working with businesses with many different kinds of POS systems.
- Will beacon technology ever play a major role in retail checkout charity.
- New technology and messaging CMN Hospitals is testing.
- The challenge of checkout charity with etailers.
How CMN Hospitals is cross-promoting charity checkout partners at events, like at its dance marathon program.
Ep107: How One Nonprofit Raises Millions with Charity Pinups (Our last interview with Clark that included some great resources)