September 26, 2017 at 1:30pm ETRegister
How do you build a successful business in the 21st century?
How do you differentiate your company while maximizing business and social value?
What are the practical tools, trends and assets at your disposal to drive bottom-line results, productivity, innovation and benefit for the community?
These are the questions that Dave Stangis and Katherine Valvoda Smith set out to answer when they co-authored the book, 21st Century Corporate Citizenship. In this webinar, Dave and Katherine will share their best tips with you to help you accelerate your credibility within your company as an effective contributor who understands the company’s strategy and creates value.
Whether you’re a sole proprietor, work for a global megacorporation or partner with companies of any size, this webinar is for you!
You will learn to:
- Persuade everyone from your CEO to your co-workers to line manufacturing staff why corporate citizenship is essential to building competitive differentiation in all businesses today
- Find ways to help executives understand the value of corporate citizenship so they’ll want to help drive your corporate citizenship strategy
- Make changes that stick, instead of inventing the wheel time and again
- Prove your worth so you’re valued for the benefits you bring to your company
- Become one of the most influential and respected managers in your business