Whether we need a lift, a reservation or fashion advice, we’ve come to expect that someone has built an app to help us get whatever we need.
Socially-minded companies are increasingly turning to apps as a critical channel to communicate their charitable efforts and more deeply engage consumers.
These apps range from short-term cause campaigns shared with existing app communities to always-on channels used to drive awareness and support for charities.
While apps may appear to be the holy grail of purpose-focused marketing, pioneers caution that it’s far from easy.
In this webinar, a panel of experts will discuss lessons learned, tips and tactics for creating an engaging social good app. Hear from Gene Gurkoff, founder of the Charity Miles app, Jake Lepiarz, Manager of Digital Strategy and Engagement for Johnson & Johnson, Chris Cotton, Internet Marketing Director at Nationwide and Dr. Lara McKenzie with Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
You Will Learn:
- Reasons corporate brands decide to develop a cause-focused app
- Advice and cautionary tales for developing branded social good apps
- How top brands successfully showcase cause partners
- Best practices for building community…and keeping them engaged
- How top brands measure success and ROI for cause and brand
- The role of social media for app success
You Will Receive:
- Unlimited access to the recorded version of this webinar (a great option if you’re not able to attend on the designated date and time)
- A download of the PowerPoint presentation that accompanies this webinar